Friday, April 27, 2012

X is for Xcellent!

X is for Xcellent!


This has been an excellent challenge!   I can't believe there's only 2 letters left!

Thanks so much to Arlee Bird and his wonderful team of co-hosts for helping to bring us all together.  I've met so many new blogger buddies!  I love seeing the variety of everyone's posts, even when people pick the same word, they write it in such different styles that no two posts are alike.  This writing community abounds with creativity!  I'm so happy to be a part of it.  

I also want to thank everyone who supported my efforts in the challenge and made wonderfully encouraging comments.  And a huge thanks to all my followers both new and old!  You guys are awesome!

Don't forget that today is the last day for Alex's giveaway to celebrate his 1500 followers and on May 7 join in on the A-Z Reflection post, where we can tell all our thoughts from this year's challenge.

Don't forget to check out the A-Z blog for more great entries!

Have an xceptional day!!!

Kathy :)

5 comments:

  1. It has been excellent!! So glad you participated! It's truly a challenge, but well worth it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe I wasn't following your blog already but now I am.
    Thanks for the plugs. It has been a fantastic Challenge in 2012.


    Lee
    Places I Remember
    Wrote By Rote
    An A to Z Co-host blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. This has been a fun challenge! So glad I did it. I, too, got lots of new followers, and that is terrific.

    If you've the chance, visit my blog. I'm the author of the Bella and Britt series for kids. I've a new book on Winter, the dolphin launching next month.

    Thanks for sharing! Will now follow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. it has been a wonderful experience--can't wait to do it again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. As a follower of blogs by you, Jessica, and Alyssa, I have been thoroughly enjoying the A-Z challenge. It is a wonderful way to find out what's on everyone's mind. I also enjoyed reading other people's comments, too. What wonderful followers you have! Love, your MIL

    ReplyDelete