Saturday, April 30, 2016

Z is for the end.

Cleveland is Cooler Than You Think!
All over the media, in tv and movies, Cleveland gets made fun of. In this year's A-Z Challenge, I'm here to show you everything Cleveland has to offer!


Z is for the end

This is the view from my window

I hope you have learned a little bit about how great Cleveland is.  If you're ever in the area let me know, I'd love to show you around!

Doggy Style (It's really not what you think!)

My three kids have taken up the habit of naming all the different positions our beagle Rory gets himself into.  Most of the time even I can't quite figure out why they chose the names they did but I thought it might put a smile on everyone's face to share in this silliness!



Z is for Zzzzzzz




Congratulations on making it to the end! I hope you had a wonderful time doing the Challenge this year and found some great new bloggy friends, I sure did!

Don't forget to check out everyone else on the A-Z list!


Kathy :)

4 comments:

  1. Good job sticking up for your town. I find myself doing that occasionally for Columbia SC also. Lots more to do here than people might think :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! Never been to Columbia SC, but I have an aunt and uncle there so maybe I'll make it some day. :)

      Delete
  2. I definitely want to visit the Rock N Roll Hall of Fame someday. Cleveland is about 8 hours from Nashville, I think...and that's the same distance as the beach, so the beach usually wins!

    ReplyDelete