Monday, May 2, 2011

A-Z Challenge Reflections

Wow! I can't believe I made it through my first ever blog challenge!  On a whim I signed up for the Challenge thinking "hmmm that might be fun and maybe I will find some cool new blogs and even get a couple new followers".  I am still amazed at what I have gained from this experience!  Not only did I find incredibly talented bloggers who sometimes made me laugh and sometimes made me cry, but I also learned about writing, science, travel and life.  One of the best things I learned is that I can write everyday if only I carve out the time for it.  I learned to make it a priority. In the process I made lots of great new friends.

I want to thank all my new followers.  If I haven't made it to your blogs yet, I will soon. I'm even keeping my buttons so I can continue making the rounds on all the blogs I haven't visited.   I can't thank the organizers of the Challenge enough for setting this up and I am already excited for next year.  This has been a great way to be more connected with the writing community! I can't believe that I spent a whole night wondering whether I should sign up!  


Thanks Again


And thanks to Pk Hrezo for my cool new Blogger Buddy award!  PK you're awesome!

Kathy

6 comments:

  1. congratulations! we did it =)
    and cute award!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done you, you persevered. Like you, I really enjoyed reading what different people came up iwth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Tara - Thanks congrats to you too!

    @ D. U.- It's been a fun journey to meet so many creative bloggers.

    @ Karen- That's ok. It's been crazy to keep up with everyone's blogs and comments! See ya soon. :)

    Happy May!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations on the award and on completing the challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! on finishing the A to Z Event. I missed stopping by during the event (i think). I'm already looking forward to next year. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done...! Congrats on finishing the challenge...!

    ReplyDelete