Wow, I can't believe I got two awards this week! Yeah! Thanks to Mary at Waibel World and Pk-Hrezo for bestowing the Leibster Award on me!
This is awarded to bloggers with less than 200 followers and then passed on to 5 other blogger friends.
Here is the list of my awesome buddies:
Angela from Cheerios and Pearls Stories
Stacy from Stacy S Jensen
Abby from Something to Write About
Laila from Untroubled Kingdom of Laila Knight
Alyssa from Life Is Good
I also was given the Versatile Blogger Award by Carla over at Carla's Writing World. Woo Hoo!
I'm supposed to tell you 7 facts about me.
1. I love trying to cook new and exotic ethnic dishes (no they don't always work out)
2. I cry in almost every movie I see, even in animated ones
3. I got married on the ice.
4. I've lived in 7 different states of America and we're about to add #8
5. I have an overly aggressive fear of sharks (saw Jaws as a kid and I imagined fins in every body of water even pools!)
6. My son says I'm terrible at video games
7. I eat the same thing for breakfast every day: oatmeal, blueberries and pecans and a cup of hot tea- sounds boring I know but I love it that way! :)
I'm passing this one to :
M Pax over at Wistful Nebulae
Shallee at Shallee McArthur
Lynda at W.I. P It