Friday, September 2, 2011

Happy Weekend!


 I had a great time with all of the awesome blogfests this past week.  Thanks to Tara Tyler for her fun Blogoversary party and Christine Tyler for her Sparkfest.  I also want to thank Alyssa over at Life is Good for giving me some super cool awards!  Thanks Alyssa!


I'm also excited to be part of the Campaigners over at Rachael Harrie's blog. But today, I'm looking forward to a long weekend of some R&R up in Northern Michigan.  We are going to celebrate my Grandpa's 90th birthday!  We will be staying at his cottage on a lake.  I love waking up early and watching the sun rise over the mirror-like surface.  It has always been a great place for me to clear my thoughts and write.  Yeah!  Maybe I'll come back with my first 5 chapters done! Hope you all have a great weekend.

I'll pass these awards on when I return on Tuesday and I will also check out all my fellow campaigner's blogs as well.

Kathy



6 comments:

  1. Enjoy your time and good luck on those first five chapters. I'm a fellow campaigner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful time and come back refreshed and inspired :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah for your awards!
    and enjoy northern mi, i've been up that way a few times.
    happy 90th!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the awards. Your Grandpa's place sounds wonderful. Have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your long weekend!
    I'm over here from the campaign!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Kathy. Congrats on the awards. I'm a fellow campaigner in the PB group stopping by to say hello and become a new follower.

    ReplyDelete