Monday, April 11, 2011

Inspirations

Surrounded by Inspiration

I am surrounded by people who inspire me.
My mom and dad inspire with their never ending energy.
My in-laws inspire with their spirit of adventure.
My grandpa inspires with his refusal to acknowledge age.
My brothers inspire with their eternal humor.
My children inspire with their sense of wonder.
My sweetie inspires with his infinite quest for knowledge.

I can only hope that I will inspire others as much as they have inspired me.

I'd love to hear about the special people who inspire you.

Kathy




2 comments:

  1. nice post on inspiring people =)
    my friends and fellow bloggers inspire me to be a better mom, listener and example!
    Happy I Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tara. This A-Z Challenge has been inspiring too. It's been great to see so many new faces.

    ReplyDelete