Today I'm joining in on Jamie Ayres's blogfest for the release of her book 18 Things. If you want to join in here's what you need to do:
Beginning January 17th until release day, January 24th–I’ll be hosting the What Are Your 18 Things Blogfest. This is something anyone, anywhere can participate in. All you have to do is blog about things on your bucket list. If you don’t have a bucket list, you should, and now is the perfect time to start! If you’re not sure what a bucket list is (blasphemy!), it’s something completely personal that each person should do (IMHO). It’s a great reminder that gives an extra boost to live life to the fullest and keep us looking forward, even when life wants to drag us down sometimes. Finish a marathon? Read the top 100 books? I’m looking for fun, heart-pumping, poignant, or inspirational things that you want to want to do, or maybe already crossed off your list. And it doesn’t have to be 18 Things . . . it can be anywhere from 1-18 things (I just needed my title to get out there. Marketing trolls said so!)
- Learn to tango(with my husband of course) in Beunos Aires
- Go to a cooking school in Italy
- See an opera at the Sydney Opera house
- Get a novel published
- Pass the rest of my figure skating tests
- See a Shakespearean play performed by the Royal Shakespeare Company in London
- Spend a year traveling around the world
- Hike in Denali National Park, Alaska
- Live in Paris
- Go on an eco-trip like saving baby sea turtles in South America
- Be a positive influence to as many people as I can
I'm sure I'll think of more but that's it for now.
What do you think of the cover? What's on your list? How's your week going?