Wednesday, June 13, 2012

KOMF Prompt and Construct a Couple Launch Day!

Today is the 13th of the month which means, Jess and I reveal the prompt for the Knights of MicroFiction!  To join in, just post your entry before the end of the 15th and leave a comment with your post link.  Then go check out as many entries as you can.  By the 17th we will choose two winners to be featured on our blogs.

Ok here it is:

Write a 200 word or less, flash fiction beginning with this phrase:  Her eyes shot open....
You are free to change the gender and the POV if you want to.


Have fun!  I can't wait to read what you come up with. :)  


****



In other news, today is launch day for the lovely Talli Roland's new book Construct a Couple.  It's only .99c on Amazon.com or.99p on Amazon.co.uk, or you can enter to win an e-book copy at Trashionista.




And check out my new page titled Author Buddies.  I wanted to create a place to showcase all of your talent (I got this idea from the Ninja Captain Alex Cavanaugh).  SO if you have a book you would like me to add please let me know.


Are you joining us for the KOMF?  Have you read any of Talli's books yet? Do you have other news you'd like to share?

Kathy :)

9 comments:

  1. Very excited for Talli!
    An author page? That was really nice of you. (And glad I have a good idea now and then.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice prompt. You could go all sorts of different ways with that, I'm tempted. Need to find spare time over the next couple of days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, yay! Thank you so much for the shout-out! :) And how lovely that you've made an author page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here's my KOMF entry! http://fairbettysworld.blogspot.com/2012/06/knights-of-microfiction.html Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My KoMF entry ^_^ http://thardrandia.blogspot.co.nz/2012/06/knights-of-microfiction.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here's my entry: http://nickwilford.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/knights-of-micro-fiction.html

    And congrats to Talli as I forgot to mention before! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,

    I just missed the deadline. Still, here's the link if you'd want to see. :)

    http://arandomlog.blogspot.in/2012/06/knights-of-micro-fiction-her-eyes-shot.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's still daylight around here so you made it in!

      Delete