Thursday, January 20, 2011

Good Report

Today I had to help my son take his science experiment into school.  On the way out I saw the principal of the school.  She stopped me.  She wanted to tell me what my son did the other day.  She said, at the end of the day when everyone was racing to get out the door, my son stopped to help a friend pick up his papers which had fallen all over the floor.  She said, "He was so nice to do that."  I thanked her for letting me know. Then I remembered, I had picked him up from school that afternoon and he was quite a bit later than normal coming out of the school.  I didn't bother asking him why he was late and it never came up.  He said he had a great day but that was all.  Why didn't he mention his wonderful deed?  To him, it wasn't anything special.  He just helped a friend in need. That's just what friends do.

Kathy  

2 comments:

  1. Good for him! That just makes a mom proud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As Moms we know our kids are the best, but it's nice to hear it from others. :)

    ReplyDelete