Thursday, December 9, 2010

Christmas Card Delight

Ice cream in Whistler Village


I wandered through 2010's memories this morning, in hopes of finding the perfect picture for our Christmas card.  I relived our family ski trips and the Mississippi riverboat ride where we spotted nesting bald eagles.  Less memorable moments were also captured, like my grandpa and me looking up something on the computer, the kids being silly together, and a shot of my son's toothbrush.  It amazed me how many instances I hadn't remembered until the photo jogged my memory.  Another year almost past.  I wonder about those tiny special moments, not captured on camera yet somehow stored in the depths of my mind.  What will bring their images into the light again?

Kathy      


Stay tuned for our Ugandan Feast for Friday Foreign Food Fest.  Hopefully my pictures will be better and if you have any traditional recipes let me know!

Kathy

1 comment:

  1. It is so true, Kathy.
    I recently thumbed through my old photographs because I was looking for one particular photograph, and so many memories were accidentally trigerred during the quest.

    That, incidentally, is a great photograph.

    ReplyDelete