Tuesday, March 1, 2016

A-Z Challenge is Almost Here!

The A-Z Challenge is almost here!  If you've never participated in it, it's a wonderful way to meet lots of new blogger friends!  Every day except Sundays, in the month of April, post something that corresponds to each letter of the alphabet from A-Z.  It seems to work best if you have an overall theme to tie all your posts together and write at least some of them in advance, but you can choose to do it randomly as well and as creativity strikes you (it's just a lot harder that way!).  

It all started back in 2010, when Arlee Bird decided to start the challenge to celebrate his 200th follower!  Since 2010 it has grown exponentially in participants.  This year there are already 940 blogs signed up to participate!

I think this will be my 6th year doing the challenge.  I'm excited this year because I'm actually a little more organized!  I have planned to pre-write most of my posts so that I'm not scrambling around each day!  And even though I haven't been blogging much lately, I think it's a great way for me to get back into the swing of things.  After all The A-Z is one of the most fun and challenging blog hops I've ever participated in!  Check out all the details here and add your blog to the list!  March 21st is A-Z Blog Theme Reveal Day, so sign up for that too! And don't forget to read yesterday's post on the A-Z blog for great tips on how to get your blog ready for the Challenge.


Have you signed up yet?

Hope you're having a great week so far!

Kathy 

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome you've been doing it that long! Maybe that second year is when we found each other?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that is when we "met"! :)

    ReplyDelete