Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Knights of MicroFiction Prompt





Today is the 13th of November already which means it's time to give you the Knights of MicroFiction Prompt.

The Knights of MicroFiction is a bloghop hosted by me and Jess on the 15th of every month (except April, becasue the A-Z Challenge makes things crazy!).  We came up with it as a way to meet new friends, help build the blogging community and (hopefully) spark your creativity! 

The prompt is:  In 300 words or less write a scene where the main character realizes he/she is thankful for something.  Include the words "turkey" and "Mayflower" (this could be May flowers too or other creative variations).

You have until 11:59 pm on November 15th to post your entry.  Sign up on the Linky List below.  Can't wait to read what you come up with.  :)



****

In other news I'm hard at work editing my novel Hidden Truth (this is my title for now). In this draft I'm really trying to focus on the depth of each character and making sure my overall story line makes sense. It's going quite well but I get a good laugh now and then when I read something and ask myself, "What the heck was I thinking?  Maybe I fell asleep while writing because I would never have written that would I?"  

What are you working on?  

Kathy :)

5 comments:

  1. This is fun! If I have time, I'll come back and sign up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like so much fun. I will probably join in January. Right now I'm not able to due to work load. I can't wait to get started next year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I linked with my entry, but it's not showing. Just in case there's some problem, here's the link:

    http://bookwormreviews9.blogspot.in/2012/11/komf-prompt-3-chase.html

    Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete