Friday, October 5, 2012

Check Out Write Club!


Here's just a quick reminder that WRiTE CLUB is still going on and we still need people to vote on the entries. We want all the entries to be seen by as many people as possible.  So if you signed up for it keep checking out the entries and if you haven't, you can still sign up on the linky list to vote for entries.   Check out all the details at DL Hammons.

This weekend I'm coaching at the Regional Championships for figure skating.  So wish Alyssa luck!

Have a great weekend.

Kathy :)

3 comments:

  1. I never miss Write Club. And good luck to you and Alyssa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice article, thanks for the information.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did sign up, but with everything I've had going on, my involvement has been an epic fail. *hangs head* I'll need to sort myself out!

    ReplyDelete