Monday, April 27, 2015

W is for William Wilberforce

This year, my theme is Quotes from A-Z.  Each day I will post a quote from a person whose name starts with each day's letter.  It will be short and sweet but hopefully it will bring a moment of inspiration, laughter, or meditation to your busy day.  I would love to hear your thoughts on the quotes in the comments or what other quote is your favorite by that day's person. On each Saturday, I will list all the quotes from the week and you can vote to tell me which was your favorite!




W is for William Wilberforce
(1759-1833 ) Member of British Parliament and leader of abolitionist movement

William Wilberforce 1793
From Wikipedia







“You may choose to look the other way but you can never say again that you did not know.”










Quote found on Goodreads.

I hope you all had a lovely weekend!  Only 3 more days of A-Z to go!  How have you held up?  
I seem to keep falling behind but I've met so many wonderful new bloggers!

Kathy   

4 comments: