Wednesday, December 10, 2014

IWSG Guide to Publishing and Beyond

Wow, I'm gone for a few weeks and so much has happened!  The biggest, of course, is the publication of the IWSG's new book, The IWSG Guide to Publishing and Beyond, which I'm proud to say I had a tiny part in as a contributing author.  I want to thank Alex J. Cavanaugh and all the wonderful people who spent hours editing and formatting it and all the other IWSG contributing authors who made this possible!  What a wonderful collaboration.  I'm so happy to be a part of it!



The Insecure Writer's Support Group Guide to Publishing and Beyond

ISBN 9781939844088
235 pages, FREE

Get your copy here!

Amazon
Barnes & Noble
Kobo
Smashwords
Goodreads






I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving.  We had a fabulous time with our family.  Thanksgiving is the one holiday each year when we can all get together.  This year it went way too fast!

Then we headed up to Ann Arbor, Michigan for my daughters to compete in a synchronized skating competition where they took 3rd!
Now we're looking forward to a nice, quiet but hopefully snowy Christmas and the new year already!

Oh, and I took my girls to see Mockingjay which was awesome!!

What have you been up to lately?
Hope the rest of your week is great!!

Kathy :)

5 comments:

  1. Very happy you contributed to the book!
    Congratulations to your daughters on third place.
    And hope you get a white Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to your daughters! I tried skating once and promptly retired so am in awe of those who can.

    Hope you have a White Christmas. Fingers crossed we will as well -- will be near Asheville in the mountains.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I watched the video of the competition. They look so great!

    Tell her congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alex-Thanks! I had fun being a part of it.

    Kittie-Haha, thanks! If you're ever in Cleveland I can give you a skating lesson, I love teaching adults!! Enjoy Asheville, it's beautiful.

    Rena- Thanks so much! They had a great time! :)

    L. Diane- Thanks!

    ReplyDelete