Monday, October 31, 2011

Spookfesta!


Happy Spookfesta!  Today I'm celebrating the launch of Elizabeth Mueller's first book Darkspell. Go visit her and give her some bloggy love!




She asked us to answer one question.  What would you do if you had all the magic in the world?

If I had all the magic in the world I would jump back in time and become another person from history for a day.  I would love to live for one day as Queen Elizabeth, Sacagawea, or Thomas Jefferson.  To understand historical events and places from the perspective of the people living it would be priceless.  
   

To order a copy of Darkspell from Amazon click HERE.



HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Kathy

6 comments:

  1. I wonder where I would go if I could go back in time? Queen Elizabeth sounds like it might be interesting :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah- There are so many interesting people and places I would love to get a better understanding of.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! That's a really great thing, going back into time. I love that! <3


    ♥.•*¨Elizabeth¨*•.♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love what you'd do with your magic. Becoming another person from history for one day. Imagine the possibilities. Hope you had a Happy Halloween! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That would be incredible! What a clever idea. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone you're all so encouraging! :)

    ReplyDelete