Thursday, April 9, 2015

H is for Hugo


This year, my theme is Quotes from A-Z.  Each day I will post a quote from a person whose name starts with each day's letter.  It will be short and sweet but hopefully it will bring a moment of inspiration, laughter, or meditation to your busy day.  I would love to hear your thoughts on the quotes in the comments or what other quote is your favorite by that day's person. On each Saturday, I will list all the quotes from the week and you can vote to tell me which was your favorite!


H is for Victor Hugo
(1802-1885) French novelist and poet


Victor Hugo by Etienne Carjat 1876
Wikipedia






To love another person is to see the face of God.”- Les Miserables












Give someone special some extra love and attention today!

Kathy :)

2 comments:

  1. I love that quote! And I love Les Miserables too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like him :) Les Miserables was never my favorite, but Notre Dame was one of our mandatory readings in high school and it is a great book :)

    @TarkabarkaHolgy from
    Multicolored Diary - Epics from A to Z
    MopDog - 26 Ways to Die in Medieval Hungary

    ReplyDelete